Friday, May 1, 2009

We passed the Final Inspection!

Rich has the CO in his hands...which means we can move in! BUT, Rich has to go to Alabama tomorrow, so moving in will have to wait for next weekend. My mom and I are going to start setting up Kalee's room and move some of the boxes that have been in storage for the past 2 years. I am excited about seeing all that stuff - mostly kitchen and decorative items - yay! We are going to rent a U-Haul next weekend, even though we are only moving a 1/4 of a mile. 50 trips back and forth in the pick-up trucks just doesn't sound too exciting! Anyway, I'll post pictures as we make progress.

4 comments:

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

Congrats!

Stacey said...

Yeah! How exciting! I can't wait until we can come down and visit and see your beautiful home.

Hey, I forgot to tell you...my friend told me about this website where you can puplish your blog into a book. www.blurb.com Just thought you may want to know.

Grammie T said...

Wow! That's great news. You all must be beyond excited...I can't wait to see the finished product with family all moved in. God has been so faithful thru this whole journey you guys started on....what's it been... just about 2 years, right? Just can't stop praising him!! Love you all.

steve, bess, etc said...

WHOO-HOO!!!