Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baseball...and a productive afternoon!

Kalee had her second to last baseball game this morning. She is hitting the ball really great - her coach keeps telling her she is "crushing" it! I took some pics today - I'll try to get some video at her last game on Tuesday.
She hit this ball all the way to the fence!


I know it will be a while before we finish the basement, so I had the idea to attach material to the studs, so that the room will look a little more "finished". I bought some linen material today and my mom and I started to put it up tonight. It looks great - I am very happy with the result! I am definitely going to put material up in the other room, too - and set it up for when we have company! I'm thinking that I could probably put some insulation in the ceiling and attach the material up there, too. Hmmm....Kalee and I borrowed Guitar Hero from my cousins - and stayed up WAY too late playing it!

3 comments:

Grammie T said...

Kalee, you are so cute out there hitting, uh, excuse me, CRUSHING the ball! WAY TO GO, GIRL!! and Teresa, great idea on the wall covering. It really looks nice. Can't wait to be company!

steve, bess, etc said...

go Kalee, crushing the ball & then posing like miss america on base.
the basement does look good. You can paint that stuff too, like mark out 'canvas' & have Kalee paint pictures in her corner or spaced out. I bet Aunt Crystal would have good ideas. Just an idea since it's 'temporary'

Arlene Price said...

Kalee , Way to hit that ball !!! What a slugger :)
The house looks great too , Love the cherry trees in the driveway and the linen looks great in the basement . You guys really got it together ! God Bless ! :) Love ya , xoxox