Thursday, May 7, 2009

The first night...

Ok - so, I'm a geek...the camera was in my car and I found it when I left for lunch. Anyway, here are a few pics...

Kalee was worried that she was going to fall off the bed during the night! It's quite the change from the queen size bed she's been sleeping on!Rich set our bed up yesterday. I thought the room would look smaller, but somehow it seems bigger to me now!Poor Jade won't sit down and relax...she's back to following me wherever I go.Rich has most of his clothes in his closet...and they only take up part of the top level. He's got room to grow...ha!
Last night was our first night sleeping in the house. We all did great - even Jade! It was kind of strange having Kalee ALL the way on the other side of the house, but she went right to sleep. I took a picture of her, but forgot my camera at home. I also LOVE our shower - it really is awesome. I know the big tiles were not fun to work with, but they are beautiful! I felt like I was in a spa! :) I also realized that I wouldn't see Kalee in the mornings, if I still didn't fix her hair. Rich gets her up and fed and takes her to school, but normally we are all falling over each other in the one bathroom. Not anymore! I kind of missed her this morning!

4 comments:

Grammie T said...

Awww, that's a sweet sentiment. But look at the bright side...you still have Rich to share your bathroom with......

Glad you had a smooth first night.
Lots of love, Teresa

Grammie T said...

Ok, so now I saw the first night pictures...Kalee looks so angelic laying in her PINK room! I caught the scraggly end of her ah-ha sticking out from the side of her! That totally destroys the myth that she's grown up beyond her years!!

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

I almost mentioned that in the post! She just told me the other day that when she turns 8...NO, she meant 9...NO, really she means 10, she will put her ah-ha in a box and leave it there! She is too funny! There isn't much left of it!

steve, bess, etc said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!