Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*Updated* Kalee's last Baseball game...and house stuff, of course!

Here is Kalee patiently waiting for a kid to hit the ball. Gee, can you see why baseball isn't Kalee's favorite sport? There is an awful lot of standing around!!! BUT, she got the ball and made the play!

Tonight was Kalee's last baseball game! I think we are all a little relieved! Here are 2 video's of her turn at bat. She's so cute!


Rich planted the Cherry Tree's yesterday! I was so excited to get home to see them. They look a little sad, since they were clumped together for so long, but we love how they line the driveway and can't wait until they grow!I bought 3 stools to use at the bar in the kitchen...So, it's not pretty, but here is the guest bedroom...all set up for our first guests this weekend! My friend Alison and her family are coming up Thursday evening! I am soooo excited! I'm still waiting on the comforter that I ordered - once I receive that I will be able to paint the room (I need it to match the color).

2 comments:

Grammie T said...

Kalee, you are a slugger!! Even how you run the bases is adorable! So proud of you! Rich is becoming a regular nurseryman. I really like those trees along the drive. Have fun with Allison and crew.

Andy said...

Kalee really hit the ball well and has a great swing. I love the trees coming up the drive that is going to beautiful.