Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a nice Mother's Day today - pretty laid back! I unpacked a few more boxes and Rich hung more of the blinds. Kalee and I went back to my parents and packed even more boxes - that girl has wayyyyyy to0 much stuff! My parents and grammie came to our house for dinner and then Rich and I relaxed on the porch - while Kalee slept on the couch.
I added the flower arrangement to our bathroom.
Kalee and I also had our first "girls" night. We are going to pamper ourselves once a week (or at least try!), by soaking our feet in the tub and then painting our nails!

2 comments:

Grammie T said...

Like the purple toes!!!! WOW!! The driveway is very nice for bike riding, too. Glad everyone is enjoying the new house.

Stacey said...

I want to come to girls night. Sounds like fun!