Tuesday, March 31, 2009

getting a little closer...

We are really getting down to the last few little things...

The permanent Power needs to be hooked up - Tony put the call in to the electric company 3 weeks ago, so he hopes they will be out any day. Once the permanent power is hooked up we need to run the a/c or heat for about 5 days, then the crew will come out to sand and stain the wood floors - which will take about 7 days. After that the appliances will go in (already purchased!) and then it will be time for carpet! Tony said he thinks we could be in by the end of April - which would be nice!

All the lighting is in...
Rich is finishing up the shower this week - he hopes to be done by Friday.
I'm not "loving" the finished look of the bathroom - Rich and I both do not like the countertop that I picked, especially now that we see everything together. I think that is what is throwing everything off. Anyway, now I just need Shellie to come back up here so that we can fix it!!! :)
I do love my sinks and the sink and tub faucets - they look great!

And here is Kalee's chandelier in her pink room! It looks a little lonely in there right now - I can't wait to see Kalee's room - finished!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

I mailed Kalee's present a couple days ago, so you should be getting it soon. Oh Kalee, I can hardly stand the anticipation : )