Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spoiled Rotten!!!

Kalee, my mom and I shopped until we dropped today! We marked almost everything off our list - towels, bathroom and kitchen rugs, sheets, blankets, towel racks, toilet paper holders, etc! Pictured below are the most exciting purchases of the day...at least for Kalee. She spotted this shower curtain a couple months ago - spoiled, spoiled, spoiled...that's all I can say! But I just can't help it!

Kalee's shower curtain and bath rug - she says it's "hot"!
Each of the dresses have an actual feather boa - I have to admit it is very cute, and also very fitting with my girl!
The matching shower curtain hooks! I wish I had a video camera when Kalee saw these hooks...the girl is a riot!

4 comments:

The Millers said...

that is so cute!

steve, bess, etc said...

That is adorable. Perfect for Kalee.

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

SPOILED!! But she SHOULD have the world.

Grammie T said...

I love it!! She certainly is a glamore girl and those fit her to a T!! love, grammie T