Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cabinets and doors...and I LOVE them both!!!

The cabinet installation started today - I LOVE my kitchen cabinets! I also like the interior doors that we picked. We have to paint this weekend, so we are in the middle of trying to pick out colors. This is one job that I am not looking forward to...I don't mind the painting, but the prep work has me a little freaked out!

On a funny note...my grandma wanted to know if the cabinet people were going to come back and clean all the brown "gook" off the cabinets! Silly grandma... I knew she wouldn't like them!







2 comments:

steve, bess, etc said...

Love it! Love all of it! I don't envy the upcoming painting though.

Mimi and Poppy said...

Your kitchen great! I love the room you have. Knowing my kitchen every bit helps! I'm with ya on the painting. Yikes! But you guys will get it done and you'll be glad you did it. Beautiful home. Can't wait to see it all finished!