Sunday, June 29, 2008

Charley Dae has arrived!!!

Crystal went into labor yesterday evening. She waited until her contractions were coming one right after another and then headed to the hospital around 10:30pm . Charley was born around 12:10am - she is 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 in long. I thought Grammie T was tricking me when she texted that the baby was a GIRL!!! I texted her back "for real???" I am still a little shocked that it is a girl. We were right, Liisa!!! We went to Atlanta today to meet our sweet new NIECE!





4 comments:

Mimi and Poppy said...

What a beautiful girl! Now Grammy T has 2 of each! Can't wait to see her in person one day. Babies to the left of us, babies to the right. It's a blast!

The Millers said...

Yeahhh I knew we were right. :-D

The Aces said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING!! I can't get enough of babies!! SO, with the new babies the past couple of months is Kalee asking for a baby brother or sister yet? ;)

Arlene Price said...

Charley is such a little doll !Little girls are so much fun to pamper and spoil wish we were living closer ! We could have such a blast shopping for clothes and dolls etc.