Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby on the Way!!!

Rich's sister, Crystal, is due June 29th, but she had a dr appt today and is already 4 cm dilated and almost 100% effaced! AND, she hasn't felt a contraction, yet! My mother-in-law is flying down tomorrow, as the dr said she expects Crystal to deliver sometime within the next week. Very exciting!!!

I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew...Crystal and her husband, Kelly, decided to be surprised with the sex of the baby, which is torture to me! My sister-in-law, Liisa, and I are both are hoping for a girl, BUT will be perfectly happy if it is a boy (good thing, huh?) :)

We were also hoping that the baby might be born on the 23rd, because Kalee and her cousins Aaron and Andrew were all born on the 23rd day, just different months (January, May and December). Sure makes it easy to remember birthdates! But, looks like this baby might just come even sooner!

This picture was taken a few weeks ago - and she really does look like she has swallowed a basketball!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

She just needs to cross her legs for 7 more days! haha

The Millers said...

I know, it seems like he knows what he is saying, we just can't understand him yet! haha How is Crystal? and how are all of you! I want to come down and visit sometime this summer!

Arlene Price said...

So glad that things worked out for Andrew , poor little guy has been through enough ( mom and dad too ) keeping you all in my prayers , I still think Crystal is going to hold out for the 26th !