Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Andrew

Update 2: Andrew is home...News through the grapevine is that he arrived home around 4:30 and was doing good. Thank you Lord that he did not have to stay at the hospital!!!
No baby for Crystal, yet (it's 8:00 Thursday morning!). Teresa texted me a picture this am and she is looking a little less happy, but is patiently waiting...for now!
------------------------------------------------------------
Update: The procedure is done and Andrew did just fine! Also, Crystal's contractions have stopped...so maybe today isn't the day!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
So, Andrew has to go under anesthesia to have the tube put back in...The procedure is scheduled around 1 pm...

Here is a picture of the 2 we are praying so much for today, together!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

good! I'm so glad andrew is ok!
haha crystal WILL deliver the 23rd after all!! ;-p

The Aces said...

SO glad Andrew is OK. Poor Crystal. I know how that feels. With Daniel i had almost the same thing happen, then after I got sent home we went to the mall & My water broke, I still didn't have any contractions, so they made me wait to see the Dr. till the next day, then they induced. From then it was smooth as pie! I sooo feel for her. XO Bec

The Aces said...

I'm surprized that her watching me in labor with Tor didn't change her mind for having childern. I thought she'd be scared for life. In my expierance, thet pregnance was easy, but the labor was HORRIBLE! Prayin' it's as easy as can be for her. HANG IN THERE SWEETHEART!!!