Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh My Gish!!!

It has been FREEZING here, so yesterday was the first time I had been up to the house for 2 days...and all I can say is Oh My Gish!!! I was shocked at all the things that had been done! The plumbing is in, Kalee's shower is sitting in her bathroom, the A/C installation has started and the doors and windows had been delivered. Today, they came out and installed the doors and windows. I am amazed!!! We have to walk through the house tomorrow to decide where we want all our electrical outlets - they will be installed on Tuesday and Wednesday. The siding is supposed to go up on Monday and the A/C should be finished on Monday, too. Good times...

1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

Your house is beautiful ! It looks huge !!!!Got any room for one more :) I just can't believe how quickly it is going up !