Monday, February 23, 2009

Kalee's "stuff"

Here are a few pictures of Kalee's "stuff" for her new bedroom/bathroom. She is sooooo excited.
She wanted to paint her walls black, but since that is not going to happen I decided we could accent with black! fun, fun fun!

This is her new bedding.

This is a picture of the bed that I have ordered for Kalee's room. I showed it to her last night and she was not impressed...I asked her what she didn't like about it and she said "I thought I was getting that cute pink and black bed!" Once I explained that I was only talking about the frame she was thrilled. She's too cute.This is a chandelier that will hang in a corner of her room. She LOVES this!Her night light!I saw this mannequin in the jcpenney catalog this weekend. Kalee would be thrilled if this happened to show up in her room - I didn't even show it to her... It is a little too expensive ($130) If I could find at it half price I might be tempted! :) This is the vanity that will be in her bathroom. I also purchased the matching mirror, so she is set!

2 comments:

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

What a very lucky girl. She has such good taste.

Arlene Price said...

Wow, I love it ! The house is like a dream too. Will you and Rich adopt me , Please ! :)