Sunday, January 25, 2009

We've got bathroom tile!!! Slate, actually...

Every time we have gone to look at tile for our bathroom Rich always reminds me that he wants to use Slate. I wasn't too sure about it. And then...we were out looking at tile last night and found this slate for a price we couldn't pass up, so... This tile will be the floor in our bathroom.This is the shower floor and wall tile. I really like these tiles...they are a little more colorful. Together they look great! Now I just have to rethink my bathroom vanity and countertops.

1 comment:

Arlene Price said...

I really love it ! We have that floor in the foyer and kitchen in the apt next door and I am hoping to get it in our kitchen and hall when we re do it ! It is the best to keep clean ! I'm sure ,You'll love it too :)