Friday, January 23, 2009

The Basement now has a floor & it's Kalee's birthday!

Today is Kalee's birthday! It really just blows my mind that she is 7! It doesn't feel like I was just pregnant, but it does feel like she was just a little girl...she is growing up way to quick.

The house, in the meantime, can't go quick enough! Now that it is started I am ready to move in! I can't wait until I don't have to share the bathroom with Rich and Kalee in the morning! The basement floor was completed yesterday (they were out there until 11:30 last night).




We snapped this pic on our way out to dinner tonight - the truck with all the wood for framing and trusses had arrived and they were unloading. The builder, Tony, said they might start working on the framing tomorrow.
We got a Wii a couple weeks ago. Kalee played Wii Ski with Rachie when we were in FL for Christmas and it is all she has been talking about...so, it made a perfect b-day present. She was super excited, as you can see!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Your house is huge, we are so excited for you guys. I think we might not be cool, everyone has the Wii. At least everyone that I know.

Arlene Price said...

Bec's kids love the Wii too , I haven't seen it in operation except on her blog but it looks like a lot of fun , I am thinking about asking Santa for one next year :)