Sunday, August 23, 2009

More House Stuff...and a Cruise!

Here is the mannequin that Grammie T brought Kalee. Kalee picked out a dress for it, as soon as we put it in her room! She loves it!

Here is a picture collage of Kalee with her cousins. She was so excited to put it on the wall in her room!I have been looking for a large photo frame for the entry way. My mom and I found this one last night at Home Goods...and then I stayed up until 1:30 this morning picking out what pictures I wanted to have 5x7's made of. I didn't realize when I picked the frame out that I would need so many 5x7's, but the fun part was going through 7 years of pictures to pick out just the right ones. I just have to say...my kid is so beautiful! I can't believe she is 7 already!Here's the frame, hanging in the entry way...Then entry table came out pretty good...the "distressing" of it was a little more work than I expected, but I like it! Oh, and I LOVE the globe! :)
Here is my new mirror...it took FOREVER to find, but I really like it! The mantle decor still needs a little work, though...
In other fun news...we are going on a cruise with Donnie & Luv-Ann (and 2 other couples that are also friends with Donnie and Luv) on Sept 11th!! We are super excited, now that we have decided to go (actually Rich was always excited...I was the more indecisive one)! It was a hard decision for a few reasons...one is that we aren't taking Kalee. She has already missed a couple days of school this year, so we didn't think it was wise to take her out 2 more days, but UGH...she loves to cruise and watching her on the cruise would have been a joy. Another reason is that the cruise leaves out of Port Canaveral...so we are driving all the way home, but won't be able to see all of our friends and family - since the cruise leaves on Friday and returns on Monday, when everyone will be at work. We haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with Donnie & Luv the last couple times we went home, so it will be great to catch up - maybe even play some poker! Only 20 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

So EXCITED!!!!!!! Sorry to everyone that she does not get to see this trip, but I really wanted her and Rich to come party with us.

Arlene Price said...

I love your taste ! The house is beautiful inside and out , Hope to see it for real one day :)