Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some random things...

Cool weather has arrived - ahhhhh, so nice! I left for lunch today and put on my light jacket when I stepped outside. Poor Kalee, though...she left for school in a tank top and I noticed she left her jacket on the chair!
Anyway, the real purpose of this post is the video(s) below...for those of you who know and love Kalee...you need no explanation! For those of you who don't know Kalee as well (but still love her!!!) I don't have an explanation to give you! This girl is too much!! But, so much fun to watch!

Uncle Steve - Kalee must get her rapping ability from you!

Grammie T - notice the belt around the shorts...the outfit would not have been complete without that final item! Also, notice that she is doing all this dancing around in little wedge heel shoes. Where does this come from?????? Take comfort in the fact that she is no longer allowed to wear the shorts (hootchie shorts, as we call them) out in public. Although, she swears that they are not too tight! I also had to remove a pair of pants that fit last fall, and are now so tight that they appear to be a second layer of skin! Again, she just thought they were the best thing and just strutted around like she was on a catwalk! I laugh just thinking about it!

8 comments:

Arlene Price said...

ALRIGHT , Let's Go Bears!!!!
Kalee , you are a great Cheerleader. Hope I can hire you for my team if I ever get one . Your just so totally COOL !!!! I love it ! Next time Grammy T visit's I want you to teach those cheers to her and mom or dad can tape that too :)

steve, bess, etc said...

Wow... I'm speechless.

steve, bess, etc said...

That is too funny! She definately get's the freestyle skills from me.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, gotta love that girl!!! i can't wait til anna is doing this stuff!!
I MISS YOU KALEE!!
love alison

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

That is just great! She will have to teach Cheyenne all of her moves.

The Millers said...

hahaha she is deff a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Whooooo-weeee!!! kalee, grammie t is soooo impressed. where did you learn to high-kick like that? I love you.

Anonymous said...

Dang Kalee, you are good girl!
I'm really diggin' that outfit!
Love you,
ROchelle