Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A year, already...

Well, it has been just over a year since we moved to Georgia. It doesn't seem possible. Our many trips back to Florida, and the visits from our family and friends coming here, have made it much easier. I was looking at all the pics from our going away party this morning and couldn't stop laughing, (the people in the cubes around me must think I am crazy!) so I thought I would share some of them!
Rich & Shawn singing karaoke...I wish I could remember some of the songs. All I know is that I laughed so stinkin' hard. Good times!

See??? I told you!

Alison thought it was funny, too!

Even Rich could only hold the laughter in for so long.


My favorite part of every party...hanging out on the back porch.
Posted this one just because they all make fun of my "big eyes"...see, I'm not the only one! I must've picked it up from Rick!
Sara & Stacy...I can't believe that I was actually able to capture a picture of Sara...this is a first in our 9 years of friendship!
Steve and a pregnant Betsy!

Rich's cousin Jonathan, Aunt Stacie & "Uncle" Billy

Cleaning up after the, um, incident!
After looking at all these pics I have decided that we must have another party in October, when we go to Florida - maybe we'll make it an annual thing! We miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time we had! and one of the songs those boys sang was "I got you babe". chris will forever remember shawn sitting down after the singing and saying - I'm going to touch myself now!
GOOD TIMES!
Love,
Alison

Stacey said...

Teresa, I'm glad I'm not the only one int he family that always makes big eyes in pictures. The worst thing about it is thinking we must look like that all the time if they're able to catch in on a camera.