Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kalee and her boys...

So, I have not printed a single picture since we moved to Georgia. I decided, a few days ago, that I should organize all the files on my computer and start printing out a few at a time (I have well over 500 to print - ouch!) Anyway, Kalee and I were looking at a few today and she saw this one and said "I love this picture - it's my favorite" and then with a dramatized cry voice "I miss my Uncle Stevie!". I took this picture a few weeks before we moved.
This picture is one of my favorites, from Kalee's one and only dance recital (so far). Notice the outie belly button...I think that's part of what makes it my favorite - I love that belly button!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

Congrats on 1st grade Kalee B! Your Daddy and me are the only boys you'll EVER need!