Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of 1st Grade!

Here are a few pics of Kalee before she left for school this morning - too cute! She is signed up for cheerleading this fall - our first meeting is on Saturday. Good thing, since she's got the stance down! Oh Boy... I've posted a couple videos of Kalee & Rich during dinner. I missed the most hilarious stuff, but this still gives a little insight into the conversations between daddy & daughter! (if you watch the videos, keep in mind that daddy is the one who bought Kalee her prized Hannah Montana cup and 4 Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus posters for her bedroom!!!)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME! LOL
alison

The Millers said...

oh my gosh I was rollin' on the floor! haha that was hysterical!

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

Drama Queen!!!! You are in so much trouble as she gets older.....you already know that!

Arlene Price said...

Kalee , I bet you will be the best cheerleader ever ! Have a blast in 1st grade. I know you will twist those teachers around your little fingers just like you do your dad .Love ya !
Arlene

The Aces said...

Bet she was the prettiest girl in the first grade! You are one beautiful little girl! America's next big SUPER STAR! Tell Richie it was GREAT to see him & wish we could have seen you & Kalee too, but I understand about the plumbing thing. Won't be moving tomorrow. A big Fat NOGO! Talk to ya soon. XO Bec

Stacey said...

Oh my, Teresa. She is so beautiful! She looks more grown up in every picture you post.

I can't believe school started down there! We still have two more weeks until school starts.

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!Kalee, you are so cute! Can't wait to see some cheer-leading videos. and take it easy on your daddy. Love Grammie T

Stacey said...

Okay, so I just got to watch the videos and she acts and sounds just like you, Teresa! Oh my goodness! She is your clone.