Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it is Christmas already! Here are a few pics of my beautiful little girl...
Midnight is sleeping with Kalee at night now and it is really super cute! I took this pic when Rich was out of town a few weeks ago - Kalee always sleeps with me when Rich is out of town, but this was the first trip he has taken since Midnight started sleeping with Kalee. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, because we don't really let the dogs on our bed - but when I walked into my room and saw Midnight snuggled all up to Kalee I decided to let it slide. Too cute!

2 comments:

Arlene Price said...

Beautiful pic's , Gosh Kalee is so grown up looking until she is asleep , then shes s beautiful little angel, Love to all and Best wishes for the new year ! XO

Stacey said...

Kalee looks so pretty and so grown up! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday! Midnight sleeping with Kalee is so cute!