Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ugh...I'm 30!

So, it's happened...I turned 30 today! How??? Anyway, we've had a fun day so far. Kalee & Chase picked all the peaches off the trees and Rich and I planted a few peach pits to see if we can start new trees. Then Rich took me shopping - very nice! Now, Crystal, Kelly & Charley are here for a visit - very, very nice! So, here are some pics and a video of the fun so far today. Kalee, Chase, my mom, dad and gramma decorated the house while we were shopping - they did a really good job!
Sweet Charley! She'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow...already!!!





We went to dinner with our family to a Japanese Steakhouse...yum!
My mom ordered a cake and asked for one or two black balloons, but the whole cake was black when she went in to get it!!! Gish, I'm scared to turn 40, now!


8 comments:

The Aces said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!! 30's not so bad! I fear 40!! Those peaches look delightful. And that baby girl is BEAUTIFUL! ALMOST makes me want another. :) Enjoy your day!! XO Bec

A.T. Moseley said...

happy birthday old fart!!!!! welcome to the 30's club. everyone seems to believe you have more fun in the 30's but i don't know.... we'll see!

-todd

The Aces said...

WOW! That would be GREAT!! Have "Grammy T" give me a call & I'll round up the gang & be down in no time!!! Can't wait to see you all!!

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

Oh what a young child you are at 30! I wish I was still 30. Glad you had a good birthday.

Arlene Price said...

Happy Birthday Teresa ! I hear your heading to Pa. Wish I could get away and visit . Enjoy , I told Becky to take lots of pictures . Tell Grandpa LeMar , hey from me :)Give him a big smooch too!
Your little garden looks great , If I had a blog I'd show ya mine . Love you guys ! XO
I have to laugh , you are all talking about 30 and 40 , Geez, I'm pushing 60 !!!! Don't feel a day over 30 though , guess that's pretty darn good , Huh ?

The Millers said...

What does it feel like to be 30?
haha. So you basically have 10 years on me. Share the wisdome oh wise one :-p
haha love you
Happy Birthday

Stacey said...

He, he, he - I still have another year! Happy Birthday!

Mimi and Poppy said...

30 is still young to a 50 yr. old!!! It's all a bunch of numbers. Life is great no matter what age. Happy Birthday!!!