Saturday, July 5, 2008

Six Flags!

Donnie & Luv-Ann came up to celebrate the 4th of July with us. It's been great - we've had friends up here 2 weekends in a row! I'm wondering...when does the homesickness really go away??? Anyway, we went to Six Flags on the 4th and had a blast. I told Rich I can tell we are getting older because we were all exhausted by the time we left!

Rich, Donnie and Luv-Ann rode Goliath. I volunteered to stay with the baby! Rachel slept and I was ready with the camera when they arrived back! Goliath's first drop is approx 200 ft. I rode it last time Rich and I went to Six Flags and I just couldn't force myself to get on it again!


Rich couldn't resist the pool game. He had 4 shots to get 4 balls into the pockets. Of course he sank all 4, so he picked out a Bugs Bunny stuffed toy for Kalee.

Rich and Luv-Ann paid extra to Bungee Swing. Donnie and I thought they were CRAZY! I have always wanted to do it, but I really think I am losing my nerve! Video's are below!

3 comments:

Mimi and Poppy said...

I'm with you, Teresa, keep my feet on terra firma. That first drop on the bungee is excrutiating to watch! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Can't wait until your next visit. Miss you all.

The Millers said...

holy crap they are nuts to do that! I'd probably rupture my spleen!

The Aces said...

WOW! What a GREAT way to celebrate the 4th!! I'd have to try out the bungie swing too though!! It's been sooooo long since I've even been to an amusement park... I think I'm way over due!!