Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Softball Trophy



So, I forgot to bring my camera to the party, but here are a couple pics of Kalee with her trophy! Her last game was Saturday ~ there are times when I definitely enjoy the fact that we have moved to Georgia...the weather is great! It struck me, on Saturday, that it was May 16th and I still needed a jacket! In Florida we would have been sweating the minute we stepped out of the car. That does not make up for missing our family and friends, but it's nice, all the same. (OK, now I'm homesick...good thing we are going to Florida on Friday!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on your Principals Award and your baseball trophy!! I really like the pink design on the trophy.....very girly. You're growing up so fast, you must be almost as tall as your daddy....right? Well, maybe Jade? When you get to florida give Andrew a high 5 and a kiss for me. Love and miss you all, Grammie T

Anonymous said...

cute pics!! and let me correct you. in florida you aren't sweating when you step out of the car, you are already drenched in sweat by the time you get to the car and then it gets worse inside the car because its been sitting out in that heat all day already! LOL can't wait til you get to share in the sweatness! :)
hugs,
alison

Arlene Price said...

Sooo Cool , pretty pink trophy Kalee! Way to go ! You sure are a little ray of sunshine . Bet you keep mom and dad on their toes constantly . Wish I had some of that energy . So, What's next ?
Have a great rip too Florida this weekend . Wish I could join you all . Maybe one day :) Love you !

Anonymous said...

Another AWARD! Woo hoo, that is awesome! We are so happy to hear you are coming to our neck of the woods this weekend. Grandma will be out of town Saturday and Sunday, but if you get time, come and see me! I will be in the garden, with the exception of the hot hours when I take a nap.
Love,
Grandpa Richard

steve, bess, etc said...

Great job Kalee B! We're so proud to have a niece like you. Love ya'll, from down here in sweaty, hot, beautiful Florida

The Millers said...

That is the coolest trophy I've ever seen!
Good job Kalee!
Hope to see you this summer!