Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boys and their Toys!

We only needed a hole big enough for the 4X4 to fit in! Of course, they used the hard clay as their excuse to put the auger on the tractor. I must admit, it was entertaining!


Rich planted our 2 little grape vines. I was very excited about growing grapes, until Rich told me that it will be 2 years before we allow the vines to produce grapes. I'm not that patient! Lucky for me, the watermelon we are going to plant will only take about 3 months to grow.

5 comments:

john and alison said...

im so looking forward to some grapes in 2 years! lol

Arlene Price said...

Rich, Your grandpa would be so proud :)

Anonymous said...

Rich,
Your dad is so proud of you, both for growing grapes AND using the mighty auger...that's what those tools are for!
Dad and Dawn

steve, bess, etc said...

I want a tractor.

Anonymous said...

Have Kalee say some prayers for rain for down here in Brevard county! We have LOTS of FIRE!
Love,
Grandpa Richard and Grandma Dawn