Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting a little more done in the house...

In between all the wonderful company that we have had, and the trips we have taken, we have been able to get a few things done around here...Grammie T sewed Kalee's curtains while she was here - Kalee absolutely loves them and they look wonderful in her room! The cool pink beads that Kalee picked out to add to the bottom of the curtains...
I have finally painted the guest room...I like the color, but it isn't exactly what I was expecting! I tried to have Lowes match the paint to a pillow, but the pillow is "shimmery", so the color is a little off. WHATEVER! I have decided that I am completely over painting, so it will just have to work!
Eventually I am going to bring the Daybed up from the basement and put it in the spare room, along with a desk for Kalee, and move this bigger bed to the basement.

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

Looks good. Kalee's curtains are perfect & I like the guest room color.