Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Whirlwind, but FUN, weekend!

I decided to go with Rich to Huntington, West Virginia this weekend. He had to do some floor work at the account we have there and I thought I would keep him company on the drive, then lounge around by the pool. BUT, Rich got the work done much quicker than he thought, so we decided to head up to visit my family in Fairmont (which was about 3 hrs north). We had a great time! We were also able to stop in Charlotte, NC, on our way home today to have dinner with more cousins (I took my camera into the restaurant and then completely forgot to take a picture! ugh!). It was really a great weekend...I love visiting with family!
Drea, my cousin Stacey's daughter. Drea is a lot like Kalee...Stacey and Andy have a lot of fun years ahead! :)

Rich, holding Charlotte, Stacey and Andy's second daughter. She is completely adorable and soooo smiley!

My cousins Stacey and Kareen.It has been a long time since I have been to West Virginia - I was really excited to make the trip. It's so beautiful.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

He we had so much fun visiting with you guiys this weekend! Thanks for wanting to come visit us and making an extra 3 hours to your trip. Oh and...man, my kids are cute - sorry I couldn't help myself!

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

You don't slow down do you!? Looks like you guys had a great trip.