Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

So, Kalee and I broke out some of the Christmas decorations today. We aren't putting out everything, since we will be in Florida for CHRISTMAS!!! We had a lot of fun! Kalee loves her new tree, and was feeling a little silly, as you can see!
Midnight wants to break out of Jail!!! She has been a wonderful puppy, so far! She sleeps in the crate at night, in Kalee's room. She's done a great job of using the newspaper, for her, um, needs, when we aren't paying close enough attention! She is still recovering from being spayed, but is getting a little more playful every day. Kalee is having a lot of fun with her. We had a little scare tonight, when the neighbor's dogs came up while Kalee was outside with Jade and Midnight. I came downstairs to a hysterical child...these are the same dogs that got a hold of Jade a month ago and took a bite out of her neck. Luckily, Kalee knew to come inside and Midnight went and hid. Of course, Jade followed Kalee inside and stood guard on the safe side of the door! Midnight came out of hiding after a couple minutes and boy, was I relieved - I was sure the dogs had snagged her! Needless to say, Kalee will not be going out alone until we deal with those dogs!

2 comments:

Arlene Price said...

Midnight is precious , I am glad Kalee has a pup now that will fit into your family better . Sometimes it's hard to match the home with a pet.I'm sure they will be best friends for many years :)

Luv-Ann and Donnie said...

I am so glad Midnight was safe. I can't imagine how scared everyone must of been