Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival

We went to the Fall Festival at church yesterday. They set up all kinds of "jumpy things" - they had at least 10 different kinds. Kalee was in heaven! They also had booths for face painting, hair spray coloring, typical festival games and donut's on a string! Kalee has been wanting to do the donut thing for a long time, but we always find a reason NOT to do it...well, yesterday I couldn't find a reason, so off she went. Now, for those of you who don't know...Rich doesn't like to drink or eat after anybody (although sometimes I force him to :) ) Well, Kalee has picked up on that and is almost as picky as her daddy. Me, I grew up where we ate off of each others forks or drank out of each others cups, etc. So, it's a lot of fun torturing Rich, AND I am trying to keep Kalee from becoming as neurotic about those things! Anyway, that's what makes this donut thing sooo crazy...I can't believe she let her mouth get so close to something that someone else's mouth MIGHT have touched (they did wipe the wire down after each turn, but still, quite shocking for Kalee to do it!)



In this game, you have to pick up marbles with your toes and toss them out onto a towel. Whoever tosses the most out, wins! Now, this trait, I can proudly say, comes from me! I pick everything up with my toes. Rich thinks I am crazy for this. He can't pick up anything with his toes. He calls me a freak, but I know he is really just jealous!

Even Grammie got in on the action!

No comments: